PUBG APK is a fiercely adventurous multiplayer war game for mobile users that claimed millions of users worldwide in just three months after its launch. Also known as Player Unknown Battlegrounds, this game by Bluehole productions thrives on its players’ survival instinct and puts them in an unknown desert with 99 other players trying to virtually kill each other.
Download PUBG APK [Latest] for Android
How to Install?
- First, go to settings > security > unknown sources, and Enable unknown sources (in case you already have unknown sources enabled, skip this step).
- Now navigate to the downloaded file, run it and initiate the installation process.
- As the process gets over, you’ll find the install button at the bottom.
- Tap on ‘install’ button.
- Once it’s over, tap on ‘done’.
- You are done now; you are now entitled to use PUBG APK as you have successfully downloaded PUBG APK.
I’m Jack Nelson, 29, a software engineer, graduated from Harvard University & worked at Hedgehog Lab for 5 years as a senior app developer. Being a full-time blogger and digital marketer, started TutuApp to write about emerging apps & websites around the world.