In order to make Windows 10 perfect in all aspects, Microsoft is leaving no stone unturned and taking so many positive steps to deliver the best user experience. To enhance the performance and efficiency of Windows 10 there are so many new features added in the latest April 2018 update. In that particular version which is 1803, the ultimate performance power mode has been added to increase the power management. The mode even improves the performance of Windows 10 and will reduce the workload on all Windows computer as well.
But this feature is only limited to commercial editions and large workstations. On the basis of its latest high-performance policy, Microsoft has introduced this feature to reduce the problems coming in power management techniques. The mode reduces micro-latencies and significantly improves the performance of Windows 10 on PC.
In case you love to try this unique feature on your personal computer then you need to follow some simple guidelines as provided below for your help.
Easy Steps to Follow while Enabling Ultimate Performance Power Mode on Windows PC
- First of all click on the “start menu” on your Windows computer.
- Then after go to search bar and type “PowerShell” in it, from the list of options, select the right one.
- Now right click on the options you’ve selected and then choose the option “run as administrator”.
- After that, you need to enter one specific command in the window appeared on your screen.
- Type the command “powercfg -duplicatescheme e9a42b02-d5df-448d-aa00-03f14749eb61”.
- Make sure to type the whole command accurately in order to make it work on your Windows computer.
- Then after restarting your computer to save the changes.
- After you successfully restart your Windows computer, just open “control panel” from the Start menu of your computer.
- In the control panel look for “hardware and sound” option from the list of multiple options.
- Under the same “hardware and sound” option you’ll find “power options” simply click on it to select.
- Now go to “hide additional plans” option and click the radio button to select the “ultimate performance” option in the control panel.
- Now check the status of your computer under the new ultimate performance plan which saves more power and even increase the performance as well.
The option is really useful for those users working on different projects and spending maximum time on their computers. With the help of this option, Windows 10 users can convert even their high-end computers in ultimate power saving machines. It not only improves the working capacity but even reduces the workloads as well. It doesn’t matter whether you have the home or commercial edition you can simply activate the feature with the help of easy guidelines as mentioned above.
I’m Jack Nelson, 29, a software engineer, graduated from Harvard University & worked at Hedgehog Lab for 5 years as a senior app developer. Being a full-time blogger and digital marketer, started TutuApp to write about emerging apps & websites around the world.