Now relieve yourself from small strains, get your personal assistant to make calls, messages, reminders, entertainment and many more with Google Assistant Apk. It’s a free yet exemplary module by the Google giant for its users which serves with every small task you might forget or feel lazy to do in your busy life. Google Assistant is a Pro application that enables lots of features and still adding with regular updates.
App Name: Gooogle Assistant Apk
App Version: v0.1.187945513
Developer: Google LLC
App Size: 1.3 MB
Last Updated: 18 September 2019
Moving in, you can anytime awake the Google Assistant saying ‘OK Google’ or ‘Hey Google’ and can command for the task you want it to do. Whether it’s to discover the directions for your destination, new updates, calendar reminders, alarms, to entertain you through YouTube videos or online music, Google Assistant Android App is capable of doing everything. It really serves a great list, check it out down the article.
Google Assistant APK Android serves with enormous features, get what it brings for you below-
Calling and Sharing
- Call any of your saved contacts.
- Send text messages instantly in a voice.
- Share stuff and messages on WhatsApp.
- Email anyone you like in a command.
- Call out any topic you want to search through the Internet.
- Pick images, videos or any multimedia content from the Internet on a command.
- Ask Google Assistant for the right direction to reach anywhere.
- Latest news, trending hot topics, and get updates of current affairs.
- Update yourself with the latest news and affairs.
- Discover the new events near your place.
- Get the weather forecast instantly.
- Navigate nearby places like coffee-shops, hotels, hospitals, etc.
- Recently introduced with the new ‘Lens Feature’. It allows getting all the related details of the object in front of us.
Do the Instant Phone Settings
- Customize the phone’s volume.
- Open any installed application.
- Set alarms, reminders, timer, and stopwatch.
- Manage your calendar with future events.
Entertainment is Never Missed
- Play your favorite songs online through Google Play Music.
- Play any YouTube video in a command.
- Search trending videos of different genres like Funny, knowledge, horror, etc.
- Enthrall with funny jokes, riddles, tricks, etc.
- Engage in interesting conversations with the Google Assistant.
- Begin supporting multiple languages.
The New ‘Lens Feature’
The lens feature is a current addition in the long feature list of the Google Assistant for the year 2019. To enable the feature, users need to give the camera access by tapping the lens icon available at the main screen’s bottom. Once done with the permission, just press the icon and put your mobile camera in front of the object. The system scans it and all the relevant information will be right on your screen instantly. It’s that easy!
Google Assistant Beta Apk
Google always tries to go beyond imaginations and possibilities for its users and serve the best possible in all ways. Hence to test the success possibilities of new features, it develops the beta version of the Google Assistant confined at some places. Thus, the beta-functions might not work across the world. Despite, the features that are included in the latest Google Assistant Beta version are-
- New doodles and replies of your questions to giggle you.
- Support in-app online functions like opening web-pages in the app itself.
- Auto-Search result optimization during the bad network.
- Get the search result of the content you browsed during no/low network with the notification when fetching the proper Internet connection.
- Permits some of the offline actions like turning on a Wifi connection, torch, etc. (enabled only in the US for now).
Google Assistant Apk Mod
Netizens who loves using the Android applications’ modified version for free premium features are to be notified that they might not get any Google Assistant Apk hacked application. It’s mainly because of the fact that they’re no premium packages offered in the application which requires the Mod version to get introduced.
How To Download Google Assistant Apk For Android?
You can easily get the Google Assistant Apk Free Latest Version Download For Android through any third-party websites. You can pick the most trusted one and download it instantly. However, since it’s an official creation of Google itself, you can also get it through the Google Play Store. But if you still want to check its Apk version, then you can launch the Google Assistant Apk App download using the following steps.
- Ensure enabling the other source download permission by enabling Unknown Sources > Security > Settings.
- Navigate Google Assistant Apk download latest version for Android.
- Select the trusted third-party site form the search result.
- Tap on ‘Download’ for the Google Assistant new version Apk file.
- Open it from the ‘Downloads’ folder of your phone.
- Click on ‘Install’.
- ‘Allow’ the necessary permissions to drive the application.
- Next, you can see the app started with operation-guide to escort you with the features.
In order to get the latest personal assistant with the updated features, some things must be taken care of, that your Android device must possess. And to guide you with the same below is the table mentioning the required specifications you need to get recent Google Assistant Apk download 2019.
|Name||Google Assistant Apk|
|App Size||1.3 MB|
|Supported Android Version||Android 5.0 & Above|
|Last Updated||September 18, 2018|
|Key Feature||Everything Unlimited|
Google Assistant App for Android is like a companion provided by Google to do the minor works and tasks. It proved really helpful and used by billions of users worldwide. Small tasks like setting alarms, reminders, events, texting, or going through the music playlists to find the needed song might seem lethargic many times. And happening all of these in a voice is like the most soothing feeling amongst all the tiresome works we do. So, if you also feel so, then Download Google Assistant Apk full version Free For Android for yourself today!
John Council – a tech writer and author of many books, lives in San Francisco, C.A, who studied professional App development, impatient to explore technology and enthusiastically writes about tech blogs.