Pixel is one of the best Android device launched by Google. It has a speedy Qualcomm Snapdragon processor that operates very fast and gives a wonderful experience of using this Smartphone. When it comes to the performance and appearance, Google Pixel is unbeatable, thus it gains rapid popularity among the users across the World.
One of the amazing advantages of having a Google Pixel device is its available software updates. Google launches the software updates for it’s Google Pixel devices on a regular basis. It releases new software between the duration of one month and also gives its full support for 2 years as well as it also provides you with complete platform updates that are compatible with the current software version.
Guide To Update The Software of Google Pixel
The process of the software update is not completely automatic. You’ve to make a little more effort for that. So, if you’re owning a Google Pixel Smartphone and interested to update it, here we are providing you with the facile steps, following which you can easily complete the task. Follow these steps to update the software of your Google Pixel device.
- Go to the Setting menu and look for System option. Tap on it.
- From there select option “Advanced”.
- Now, tap on “System Update”.
- From the bottom-right side edge, select “Check for Update”. It will take some time to check.
- The system will check and come back with the detail of updates or pending updates.
- You don’t have to do anything if you’re connected with wifi as the update will download automatically. If you are using your mobile data for an update then select the option download immediately.
- Once the update download it will instantly install on your device and you’ll get a notification when it will complete.
- Now, Reboot the device to install the new update.
The Bottom Line
It is good to update the Software of your Google Pixel device to get the benefits of the recent features that come with the new updated version. As Google releases the software in every one month, you don’t have to wait for long for the new version. It is very easy to update the software and install it on your device and the above mention instruction will help you with this.
John Council – a tech writer and author of many books, lives in San Francisco, C.A, who studied professional App development, impatient to explore technology and enthusiastically writes about tech blogs.