MI Flash tool is a software that is used to install MIUI firmware. Xiaomi’s recommended flash tool is secure, fast, and specifically made for all MI smartphones and tablets. Xiaomi tools are known to have a super supportive user interface that’s easy to workaround.
There is no storage issue because the package can be deleted after installation but is needed for a specific amount of time. The latest Mi Flash software is released every few months on MI official website with the new updates, installation guidelines, and technical specifications.
External such tools can often harm your device and even have integrated data collection systems to steal valuable personal information from the device.
MI Flash Tool
App Version: Latest
Developer: Xiaomi Flash Tool
Last Updated: 1 Day Ago
Supported Windows OS: 32 bit and 64 Bit
Xiaomi MI Flash tool
Mi Flash Tool is specifically designed for Xiaomi handsets, which gives it a major edge over other third-party flashing software. The 2020 version of Xiaomi MIUI is developed by Chinese developers to make sure it works on all devices.
Why do you need it?
You can use this tool if you have bugs in the operating system or you get stuck in the boot loop. It is also used for manually fixing up the existing OS or upgrading to the new operating system.
- Offers installer and portable apps.
- Inbuilt drivers (Google ADB Driver, Microsoft MTP, and other)
- It is compatible with Qualcomm devices.
- Provides multiple flashing options.
- Provides easy and fast installation.
- Allows you to connect multiple devices.
Things To Remember!
- It supports Qualcomm Chipset devices.
- Unlock the Bootloader to flash fastboot ROM files.
- It supports 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7, and above.
- Windows 7 and above.
- Supports Qualcomm powered Xiaomi and Redmi devices.
- Unlocked bootloader before using the tool.
- Enable the Developer option on the device.
- Enable the USB debugging.
Download Mi Flash Tool in easy steps
Guide to Use MI Flash Tool
Mi Flash tool beta guide provides a significant alteration in your device’s system. Creating a reliable backup of your data is therefore highly advisable. Once your backup is complete and saved, move on to downloading a compatible Xiaomi Fastboot ROM on your PC and extract extensions that are workable.
- Get the ROM file and attach it.
- Now toggle your device into Flash boot mode then long-press the Power and Volume Down keys.
- Connect your device to PC and check connected Xiaomi devices in Mi Flash Tool-free or Xiaomi software.
- Choose your preferred flashing option and click the ‘Flash’ button available at the top right corner.
- Wait for the process to finish and follow with rebooting to finalize the flashing.
- The device is ready with the new firmware and there is no need to zip any other folder.
MIUI Flash Tool is the best option to go for, as it is a reliable, and secure firmware flashing solution specifically built for Xiaomi devices and Windows operating systems. It eliminates the risk of using malicious third-party software. Install the MIUI 2020 setup to remove all possible problems. Recovery and Qualcomm USB is also simple with Xiaomi rooms. Also, there is no error in downloading the Xiaomi firmware from this site.